Division of Continuing and Global Education
Student ID Cards – $5.00 per semester
ID cards are available to students enrolled in academic credit classes, not non-credit or CEU's.
- Confirm that the Continuing Global Education course registration is posted on your Student Center.
- Upload a picture. Please visit http://fresnostate.edu/adminserv/accountingservices/bulldogco/ for instructions. For questions on this process, please contact the Bulldog Card office at 559.278.2876 or email@example.com
- Pay the $5.00 Student ID Card activation fee at any cashier window in the Joyal Building.
Why get an ID card?
- Check out privileges for library materials
- Ability to load money on the card for printing and food purchase
- Identification of student status in the community
- Use of Health Center with co-pay:
The option of paying $15 co-pay at Health Center per visit
Pay full semester co-pay of $113.00 at Cashier in Joyal Building and bring the receipt to Health Center to be noted on the Health Center account.
Please note: card is not valid for stateside student service, including access to the Student Recreation Center, laptop checkout, or student campus discounts.