Division of Continuing and Global Education
Continuing and Global Education
Visiting the Dean's Office
The Dean's Office is where the staff supporting most of our continuing education programming is housed. The suite of offices located on the first floor of the Kremen Education building on the Fresno State campus is home to variety of programs and services including:
- ED 130 - Continuing and Global Education Dean's Office
- Our main customer service desk for all prgramming that can assist you with registration/payment for all programming and answer any questions you might have
- Our primary conference room which is utilized for a number of meetings and functions
- Offices of our Dean, Associate Dean and administrative team supporting both students
and faculty needs
- ED 133 - Continuing and Global Education Dean's Office
- Our main customer service desk for the American English Institute and Osher Lifelong Learning Institute that can assist you with registration/payment for those specific programs and answer any questions you might have
- Offices of our program coordinators and marketing team
- ED 140 A - Passport Place Office
- ED 140 B/C - Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Classrooms
There is short-term parking available in front of the building, or you may purchase a one-day parking pass ($5.00) and park in Lot P2 (formerly Lot C), directly across Maple Avenue. A campus map is available at this link.
Feedback on the service you received from any of our offices or staff? Provide us with your confidential comments here.