Division of Continuing and Global Education
Policies and Procedures
These policies and procedures apply to the specific programs/cohorts listed below. Only students admitted to these programs may enroll in the classes.
- Accelerated Bachelor's in Business Administration (ABBA) - Fresno & Visalia
- B.A. in Liberal Arts Online Degree Completion Program
- B.S. in Criminology Off-Campus Degree Completion Program
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Community and Regional Planning
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Geographic Information Systems
- Master's of Business Administration for Executives (EMBA)
- Master's of Public Administration - Visalia Cohort
- Master's of Science in Water Resource Management
- School Nurse Services Credential Program; Phase II
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant Authorization (SLPA)
- CSDS 125 - Audiology and Audiometry for School Nurses (section 80; spring 2020)
- ENGL 282G - Practicum in the Teaching of Writing VII (section 80; spring 2020)
All University-related communications, include those related to enrollments and refunds, will be sent to your Fresno State Mail account by default. Learn more about Fresno State Mail at Google Apps at Fresno State.
NOTE: Please check your Fresno State Mail account often!
Registration information for each program is provided to eligible students by their program coordinators. Program coordinators provide class numbers directly to students when classes are ready for enrollment. View registration instructions for CGE classes.
Fees for all classes are due within 24 hours of registration. View payment information/options for CGE classes.
Students may drop classes prior to the beginning of instruction for full (100%) refunds. Classes that include 5 or more meetings may also provide partial (65%) refunds for a period after the class begins. A Schedule Change/Refund Form is required to request a refund.
See Class Information and Dates for enrollment and refund deadlines for each class.