Division of Continuing and Global Education
- Drop online through your Fresno State Portal (my.fresnostate.edu) by the deadline.
- No refund is made without submission of a Schedule Change/Refund form
- Refunds are issued through your BankMobile preference (https://adminfinance.fresnostate.edu/accountingservices/students/bankmobile.html)
- Once we receive your refund request, please allow 4-6 weeks of processing time.
- September 2: LAST DAY to drop and be eligible for a full refund.
- September 16: Last day to drop online without a ‘W’ grade on the student’s transcript (Drops after this date must have a serious and compelling reason and will have a grade of ‘W’ on the transcript). No refunds granted after this date.
- November 11: Last day to drop classes for a serious and compelling reason (no refunds allowed). Only complete withdrawal from all classes, for circumstances beyond student’s control, may be permitted after this date.
September 19: Last day to:
- Add a class
- Change grading option to/from CR/NC on courses with a mixed grading basis
- Change from credit to audit or audit to credit registration
- Application period ends for BACCALAUREATE degree to be granted in December 2022
- September 2: Last day to be eligible for a full refund/reversal of fees
- September 16: Last day to be eligible for a 65% refund/reversal of fees
With the submission of Schedule Change/Refund Form prior to the class start date, a full refund will be granted. No refund will be made after the class start date.