Estimated Yearly Costs
|Undergraduate Level||Graduate Level||Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Level|
|Tuition & Fees||$16,089||$15,147||$20,007|
- The budget listed above assumes enrollment in 12 units each semester (24 units total for the academic year) for undergraduates and 9 units each semester (18 units total for the academic year) for graduates.
- All CSU listed fees regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees.
- Living expenses are estimates only and are paid seperately.
For current semester information on non-resident tuition fees, please visit Accounting Services tuition fee schedule.
*The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after fees are initially charged or initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees. All listed fees, other than mandatory systemwide fees, are subject to change without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular semester or quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by the Board of Trustees, the Chancellor, or the Presidents, as appropriate. Changes in mandatory systemwide fees will be made in accordance with the requirements of the Working Families Student Fee Transparency and Accountability Act (Sections 66028 - 66028.6 of the Education Code).
As a condition of your enrollment at California State University, Fresno you will be automatically enrolled in the CSU-approved health insurance policy. You will be automatically charged the health insurance premium in two installments during the academic year. A charge will appear on your cashier's bill for the required health insurance policy for the Fall semester, covering the period of August 9th - January 8th. Similarly, a charge will appear on your bill for the Spring semester, covering the period of January 9th - August 8th. Your dependents are not covered under this plan.
Those students who have coverage provided by a sponsoring organization, such as the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission, will not be required to enroll in the CSU-approved health insurance plan. Please purchase travel insurance ONLY for the period that you will be in the United States that is not covered by the effective dates of the policy listed above.
- Expenses are to be paid separately; Insurance, Fees/Tuition, Housing, Books, etc.
- DO NOT bring one (1) check for all expenses.
- Books and living expenses are an estimate only.
- If you plan to bring dependents with you to the United States, the financial statement must show an additional $10,000/year for each dependent. A spouse and children are the only allowable dependents.