American English Institute
How to Apply
- Completed AEI Application.
- Application Fee ($70 and nonrefundable. This is payable online at FlyWire or by cash, check or money order payable to the American English Institute (AEI).
- English Placement Exam (if you do not have a placement exam, you can complete an iTEP Snaphot placement exam for $24 by clicking HERE. For client name on the drop-down menu, please select CSU Fresno. The Placement exam helps us better understand the students level and place them accordingly).
- Transcripts (please provide high school and/or college transcripts translated into English)
- Bank Statement (current sponsor’s bank statement in English indicating that there are enough funds, in dollars, to cover the estimated expenses or sponsor letter for government-sponsored students.).
- Passport (clear copies of pages that show your name, passport number, issue date, expiration date, birth date and photo. If applicable, this includes passports of all dependents.).
If you are currently studying at another U.S. school, please submit a completed AEI Transfer Eligibility Form with your AEI application.
Residents of the United States can take AEI classes but are subject to same attendance policy as International Students. For more information and pricing, please contact the AEI office.