Community and Regional Planning
Course of Study
The Community and Regional Planning Certificate Program consists of five courses for a total of 15 units of graduate level academic credit. Successful completion of all five courses is required to earn the certificate.
- GEOG 201 Foundations in Urban Planning – 3 units
- GEOG 202 Land Use Regulation, Law and Ethics – 3 units
- GEOG 203 Community Development and Planning – 3 units
- GEOG 204 Environmental Planning – 3 units
- GEOG 205 Transportation Planning – 3 units