Division of Continuing and Global Education
Why Teach an Intersession Class?
Students benefit from additional opportunities to take coursework. Students taking courses through CGE may speed their time to graduation. Students who take high demand classes open seats for other students during other academic semesters.
When is Spring (May-June) Intersession?
May 24 - June 11, 2021 (14 available days of instruction; more if classes are held on Saturdays). May 31, 2021 is a university holiday.
Timeline for Spring (May-June) Intersession 2021
- Course proposal forms are due to CGE by December 1, 2020.
- Course list is available on the web on March 1, 2021.
- Registration takes place March 15 - April 19, 2021 and fees are due April 19.
- April 1, 2021 - deadline for Kennel Bookstore orders. Intersession instructors must use the HERO ordering system to document required course materials and textbooks no later than April 1, 2021. Contact the Kennel Bookstore Course Materials department at 559-278-4278 with any questions.
- On April 20, 2021, students are dropped for non-payment.
- Enrollment freezes April 20 - 22, 2021. Students are not able to enroll as administrative decisions are made.
- April 23, 2021: Go/No-Go list of classes is announced and posted on website.
- From April 23 - May 24, 2021, students may enroll and fees are due within 24 hours.
- May 31, 2021 is a University Holiday and no classes are held.
- Final grades are due by June 18, 2021.